A complete programming kit
The Ozobot STEAM program presents an innovative and fun way to learn topics like programming, science and math in the classroom or just at home. Many children are inspired and enthusiastic about this thanks to Ozobot.
- The Ozobot Bit 2.0 Classroom kit is designed to support an entire class, collected in one handy box.
- The kit consists of 18 Ozobot bit 2.0s and all essential supplies and learning materials.
- Specially designed to learn from and to inspire the new generation of scientists, engineers and inventors.
- Supporting apps, lessons and a flexible programming environment make it easy to integrate the Ozobot in the classroom.
The Ozobot Bit 2.0 can be programmed by means of colors, lines and basic programming language. Draw lines in different colors and make different color codes so that the little robot performs different maneuvers.
It’s possible to program the Bit 2.0 with markers and stickers.
Not only on paper can you have the robot do everything: even on a tablet there are endless programming possibilities! Download the free apps (iOS & Android: OzoDraw, OzoLuck, OzoPath and OzoGroove) that your Ozobot works with and draw on your app, or: let your robot dance without you having to draw anything! There are endless options for hours of programming and coding entertainment.
What’s in the box
- 18x Ozobot bit 2.0
- 18x Transparent “Do it yourself” skins
- 3x Multi port USB charger
- 18x Ozobot set of sifts
- 18x Ozobot code sheets
- 24x Ozobot poster
- 1x Teacher’s guide
- 1x sheet with tips
- 1x OzoBlocky start up sheet
- 1x Log sheet
- 1x bowling challenge incl. Cones
- 1x Ozobot storage box
- 1x Classroom kit storage box